Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 29, 2012

FOODIE FEDERATION: THE UNITED STATES OF FOOD



Welcome to the newest category of E.A.T.!  


My vision for this blog has always been about making it as interactive and relevant/useful as possible, in our respective kitchens and beyond.  I am so often inspired or educated by other people, so here is where I will feature all the delicious/fun/cool/interesting things that my friends/followers of the blog are doing.


Additionally, FOODIE FEDERATION will be where I highlight all the amazing food the USA has to offer when you look beyond the horrific headlines and start looking around at who your neighbors and local producers are.  Toward this end, I'll be profiling one state each month to share with you some of the best of what that state has to offer.


FOODIE FEDERATION is also going to be my forum for spotlighting and/or launching outreach efforts for causes in which I believe.  The first of these humble efforts will be for an idea I've been cooking up the last few years called "Cooking for a Cause," which will combine food, friends, and fun to support charities doing good works in the U.S. and overseas.  More to come in the following weeks, so please stay tuned :)


I'm so peached to add this category to E.A.T.--I hope you'll come along with me and become a part of the FOODIE FEDERATION! :)



(This cute illustration owned by www.Hongkiat.com)

1 comment:

  1. I just had the best Mole', I've ever tasted last week at L&J's Cafe in El Paso! My first trip to "The old place by the graveyard" won't be my last.

    ReplyDelete