Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Welcome to E.A.T. - (The) Epicurean Adventures of Thy

Welcome to E.A.T., where I, a random and utterly ordinary home cook, share my love for all things food.  I'm often called a 'foodie', but by now I think we all know that's just a fancy word for someone who is obsessed with food: growing it (or at least trying to), making it, and best of all, EATING it.  I know I'm not alone in my obsession, so with E.A.T. I offer up hearty servings of my own food (mis?)adventures for my fellow addicts at the communal table that is the blogosphere.



E.A.T. is organized into four categories:

- The Kitchen Chronicles--see my successes and failures in the kitchen.

- Wanderlust--E.A.T. on the road!

- Word on the Street--hear about restaurants, products, ingredients and other lovely things.

- The Vault--my very favorite E.A.T. treasures.


Now that we've been properly introduced, let's E.A.T.!  :)


5 comments:

  1. Score, I'm the first Member!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're cute. I'm psyched to read your blog :) - Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Count me in as a fan! I'm one of the first 7 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Added you to my RSS feed. I'll be following along closely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much, guys! have a yummilicious day :)

    ReplyDelete